The Xanrek Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High-Tier Ranks/Tags

Go down

High-Tier Ranks/Tags Empty High-Tier Ranks/Tags

Post by Kinuvari XR I Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:52 am

These are the High-Tier ranks, they are the leaders of the pack. They make the rules for the pack, which should always be followed and never questioned.

High Tier Ranks - XR I, XR II, XR III
Ranks with the I, II, or III standing alone means they are of the high-tier ranks.

Rank Tag - XR I
Rank Name - Lady/Lord (Alphess, Alpha)
Responsibilities - Watches the pack lands, looks over the pack. All unresolved issues throughout the Xanrek pack shall be brought to the alphas. Alphas are the only ones that can finalize and confirm changes in the pack (new ranks, tags, den site... etc), hold meetings, lead the pack on recruitment trips, and lead the pack to new locations.
Privileges and Limits - Can call the pack to war, hold meetings, accept/decline rank-ups, lead the pack on recruitments, walk outside the territory without asking, participate in battle, plan for battle, battle, spar, accepting wolves to join.
Amount holding this rank - 2
Who holds this rank - Kinuvari and Ciendo (Mated pair)
Other Notes - Top rank, all other ranks bow to the Lady and Lord. The Alphas sometimes like to be addressed as "Lady" and "Lord"

Rank Tag - XR II
Rank Name - Madam/Sir (Beta)
Responsibilities - Leaders of the pack in the absence of the alpha pair, they help the alphas solve any issues within the pack, can accept/decline rank-ups (Notifying alpha pair) Can only call the pack to war in the case of an emergency in the alpha pair’s absence, hold small meetings.
Privileges and Limits - Can call the pack to war (in the absence of the alpha pair during an emergency), accept/decline rank-ups (must notify alpha pair), walk outside the territory without asking, participate in battle, battle, spar.
Amount holding this rank - 1
Who holds this rank - Kineta (SceneRaver)
Other Notes - Second in command within the pack. Must submit to the alpha pair. Can be called "Madam" and "sir"

Rank Tag - XR III
Rank Name - Xanto (Delta)
Responsibilities - Personal advisors to the Alpha and Beta pairs. Their opinion is weighted when the XR II and XR I are working to resolve issues. Leaders of Xanrek when the Alpha and Beta pairs are absent. Acts as the pack’s ambassadors. Utilizing manipulation, negotiation and persuasion, they help deter battles and help form alliances with other packs. The Deltas will be given specific orders by the Alphas or Betas to meet with the Alphas of an alliance and gather intel on their pack affairs. They will take note of anything they believe the Alphas need to be aware of.
Privileges and Limits - Walk outside the territory without asking, participate in battle, battle, spar. CANNOT hold meetings, call the pack to war or accept/decline rank-ups.
Amount holding this rank - 0
Who holds this rank - None
Other Notes - Third in command within the pack. Must submit to the XR I and XR II.

The rules that are placed by these ranks should be followed by every rank below them.
Kinuvari XR I
Kinuvari XR I
Lady/Lord - XR I (Alpha)
Lady/Lord - XR I (Alpha)

https://the-xanrek-rebellion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down